Ice20 Ice Therapy Double Ankle Compression Wrap. Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy. Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap. ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > First Aid & Safety > Braces & Supports
Mueller Jumper Knee Straps - First Aid
Elastic Knee Braces-Closeout
NIKE Dri-Fit Skinny Bicep, Calf Muscle...
Mueller Pro Level Knee Pads with Kevlar...
Mueller Green Fitted Wrist Brace
Neoprene Open Patella Knee Supports-Closeout
Cliff Keen Orthopedic Air Brace Knee...
NIKE Open-Patella Knee Sleeve
NIKE Pro Combat Knee Sleeve
Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Support For...
Mueller Elastic Knee Supports - First...
Adjustable Calf/Shin Splint Supports...
Neoprene Ankle Supports/Brace-Closeout
NIKE Pro Combat Calf Sleeve
NIKE Patella Band
Mueller Knee Sleeve Open Patella
Mueller Hg80 Hinged Knee Brace
NIKE Pro Combat Ankle Sleeve
McDavid Cross Compression Short With...
Elastic Ankle Braces-Closeout
ICE20 Double Ankle Ice Compression Therapy:
- Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy.
- Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap.
- Pleated fabric design enables the ice bag to contour around any body part
- ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
- ICE20 stays colder longer than gel packs providing the most effective therapy.
- ICE20 Compression Wrap for Ankle
- Two 9" Refillable ICE20 Bag
- Durable mesh carry bag
FITS - Left or Right:
- Small Knee
After a Sprain, Don't Just Walk It Off
What should you do? Immediately after injuring an ankle, begin RICE, described in the report as "universally accepted as best practice by athletic trainers and other health care professionals." That means get off the injured foot; prop it up, if possible, higher than the heart; wrap it in a compression bandage; and apply cold.
Dr. Kaminski, athletic trainer,University of Delaware
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.