Ice20 Ice Therapy Double Ankle Compression Wrap. Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy. Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap. ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > First Aid & Safety > Braces & Supports
Mueller Jumper Knee Straps - First Aid
NIKE Dri-Fit Skinny Bicep, Calf Muscle...
Mueller Pro Level Elbow Pad with Kevlar
SafeTGard Multi Compression Knee Support
Mueller Knee Sleeve Closed Patella
Mueller Elastic Knee Supports - First...
Mueller Green Fitted Wrist Brace
Mueller Elastic Wrist Support With Loop
Mueller Hinged Wraparound Knee Brace
Mueller Professional Elbow Sleeve
Muellerhinge 2100 Knee Brace
Mueller Hg80 Knee Support
Mueller Patella Stabilizer Knee Brace
NIKE Pro Combat Knee Sleeve
Cliff Keen Orthopedic Air Brace Knee...
Mueller Adjust-To-Fit Ankle Brace
Mueller Diamond Performance Padded Elbow...
Tandem Active Ankle T-2 Ankle Brace
Mueller Knee Sleeve Open Patella
Mueller Shokk Elbow Pads
ICE20 Double Ankle Ice Compression Therapy:
- Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy.
- Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap.
- Pleated fabric design enables the ice bag to contour around any body part
- ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
- ICE20 stays colder longer than gel packs providing the most effective therapy.
- ICE20 Compression Wrap for Ankle
- Two 9" Refillable ICE20 Bag
- Durable mesh carry bag
FITS - Left or Right:
- Small Knee
After a Sprain, Don't Just Walk It Off
What should you do? Immediately after injuring an ankle, begin RICE, described in the report as "universally accepted as best practice by athletic trainers and other health care professionals." That means get off the injured foot; prop it up, if possible, higher than the heart; wrap it in a compression bandage; and apply cold.
Dr. Kaminski, athletic trainer,University of Delaware