Ice20 Ice Therapy Double Ankle Compression Wrap. Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy. Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap. ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > First Aid & Safety > Braces & Supports
Pro Ice Adult Original Shoulder/Upper...
Mueller Jumper Knee Straps - First Aid
Mueller Pro Heel Cup Green Pair
Mueller Hinged Wraparound Knee Brace
NIKE Dri-Fit Skinny Bicep, Calf Muscle...
Mueller Arch Support
Mueller Fingerless Compression Gloves
Mueller Patella Stabilizer Knee Brace
Pro Ice Youth Shoulder Shoulder/Elbow...
NIKE Dri-Fit Home & Away Doublewide...
Mueller Elastic Knee Support
Mueller Pro Level Knee Pads with Kevlar...
Ice20 Ice Therapy Refillable No-Leak...
Ice20 Ice Therapy Combo Arm Compression...
NIKE Pro Patella Band 2.0 (each)
Mueller Pro Level Elbow Pad with Kevlar
Mueller Knee Sleeve Closed Patella
Mueller Lifecare Knee Brace Support...
Mueller Knee Support Closed Patella
Mueller Fitted Thigh Sleeve
ICE20 Double Ankle Ice Compression Therapy:
- Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy.
- Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap.
- Pleated fabric design enables the ice bag to contour around any body part
- ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
- ICE20 stays colder longer than gel packs providing the most effective therapy.
- ICE20 Compression Wrap for Ankle
- Two 9" Refillable ICE20 Bag
- Durable mesh carry bag
FITS - Left or Right:
- Small Knee
After a Sprain, Don't Just Walk It Off
What should you do? Immediately after injuring an ankle, begin RICE, described in the report as "universally accepted as best practice by athletic trainers and other health care professionals." That means get off the injured foot; prop it up, if possible, higher than the heart; wrap it in a compression bandage; and apply cold.
Dr. Kaminski, athletic trainer,University of Delaware
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.