Ice20 Ice Therapy Double Ankle Compression Wrap. Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy. Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap. ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > First Aid & Safety > Braces & Supports
Elastic Ankle Braces-Closeout
Mueller Jumper Knee Straps - First Aid
NIKE Pro Combat Knee Sleeve
Tandem Active T-2 Ankle Brace
NIKE Open-Patella Knee Sleeve
Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Support For...
Mueller Knee Sleeve Open Patella
NIKE Dri-Fit Skinny Bicep, Calf Muscle...
Mueller Pro Level Elbow Pad with Kevlar
Adjustable Calf/Shin Splint Supports...
Mueller Green Fitted Wrist Brace
Mueller Cho Pat Dual Action Knee Strap
Mueller Pro Level Knee Pads with Kevlar...
Mueller Knee Sleeve Closed Patella
NIKE Pro Combat Ankle Sleeve
Mueller ATF 2 Ankle Brace
SafeTGard Multi Compression Knee Support
Elastic Knee Braces-Closeout
Mueller Elastic Knee Supports - First...
Ice20 Ice Therapy Refillable No-Leak...
ICE20 Double Ankle Ice Compression Therapy:
- Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy.
- Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap.
- Pleated fabric design enables the ice bag to contour around any body part
- ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
- ICE20 stays colder longer than gel packs providing the most effective therapy.
- ICE20 Compression Wrap for Ankle
- Two 9" Refillable ICE20 Bag
- Durable mesh carry bag
FITS - Left or Right:
- Small Knee
After a Sprain, Don't Just Walk It Off
What should you do? Immediately after injuring an ankle, begin RICE, described in the report as "universally accepted as best practice by athletic trainers and other health care professionals." That means get off the injured foot; prop it up, if possible, higher than the heart; wrap it in a compression bandage; and apply cold.
Dr. Kaminski, athletic trainer,University of Delaware