Ice20 Ice Therapy Double Ankle Compression Wrap. Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy. Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap. ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > First Aid & Safety > Braces & Supports
Cliff Keen Orthopedic Air Brace Knee...
Mueller Plantar Fasciitis Support For...
NIKE Pro Combat Knee Sleeve
Elastic Knee Braces-Closeout
McDavid Level 1 Adjustable Shoulder...
NIKE Dri-Fit Skinny Bicep, Calf Muscle...
Mueller Pro Level Knee Pads with Kevlar...
Mueller Jumper Knee Straps - First Aid
Mueller Knee Sleeve Closed Patella
Mueller Pro Level Elbow Pad with Kevlar
Mueller Green Fitted Wrist Brace
NIKE Pro Combat Calf Sleeve
Adjustable Calf/Shin Splint Supports...
Mueller Lifecare For Her Knee Support...
NIKE Pro Combat Ankle Sleeve
AS1 Pro Ankle Brace by Active Ankle
Mueller Elastic Knee Brace
Mueller Pro Heel Cup Green Pair
Mueller Elastic Knee Supports - First...
McDavid Level 3 Knee Brace With Dual...
ICE20 Double Ankle Ice Compression Therapy:
- Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy.
- Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap.
- Pleated fabric design enables the ice bag to contour around any body part
- ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
- ICE20 stays colder longer than gel packs providing the most effective therapy.
- ICE20 Compression Wrap for Ankle
- Two 9" Refillable ICE20 Bag
- Durable mesh carry bag
FITS - Left or Right:
- Small Knee
After a Sprain, Don't Just Walk It Off
What should you do? Immediately after injuring an ankle, begin RICE, described in the report as "universally accepted as best practice by athletic trainers and other health care professionals." That means get off the injured foot; prop it up, if possible, higher than the heart; wrap it in a compression bandage; and apply cold.
Dr. Kaminski, athletic trainer,University of Delaware