Ice20 Ice Therapy Double Ankle Compression Wrap. Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy. Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap. ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > First Aid & Safety > Braces & Supports
Mueller Jumper Knee Straps - First Aid
NIKE Pro Combat Knee Sleeve
Mueller Pro Heel Cup Green Pair
Mueller Pro Level Knee Pads with Kevlar...
Mueller Lifecare For Her Knee Support...
Mueller Elastic Knee Supports - First...
Mueller Knee Sleeve Closed Patella
Elastic Knee Braces-Closeout
Ice20 Ice Therapy Refillable No-Leak...
Mueller Pro Level Elbow Pad with Kevlar
Mueller Arch Support
NIKE Pro Combat Calf Sleeve
Cliff Keen Orthopedic Air Brace Knee...
Mueller Elbow Sleeve
Mueller Fingerless Compression Gloves
Mueller Hg80 Knee Support
Mueller ATF 2 Ankle Brace
Mueller Hinged Wraparound Knee Brace
Mueller Shokk Elbow Pads
Mueller Knee Support Open Patella
ICE20 Double Ankle Ice Compression Therapy:
- Highest quality neoprene (latex free) with adjustable Velcro® straps giving you the most comfortable, form-fitting therapy.
- Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag with an easy-open cap.
- Pleated fabric design enables the ice bag to contour around any body part
- ICE20 stays in place and is designed for comfort and mobility.
- ICE20 stays colder longer than gel packs providing the most effective therapy.
- ICE20 Compression Wrap for Ankle
- Two 9" Refillable ICE20 Bag
- Durable mesh carry bag
FITS - Left or Right:
- Small Knee
After a Sprain, Don't Just Walk It Off
What should you do? Immediately after injuring an ankle, begin RICE, described in the report as "universally accepted as best practice by athletic trainers and other health care professionals." That means get off the injured foot; prop it up, if possible, higher than the heart; wrap it in a compression bandage; and apply cold.
Dr. Kaminski, athletic trainer,University of Delaware