The Gared Manual Winch for Basketball Backstops is engineered and built for high strength and durability for those facilities on a budget. It features a precision interlocking steel frame, semi-enclosed self lubricating worm gear with load rating of 1000 lbs, grooved drum, and double self-locking worm gearing with a passive uni-directional brake. Supplied with cover and removable handle with free turning sleeve.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Goals/Backboards/Nets > Goal Accessories
Jaypro Height Adjuster Manual Hand Crank
Porter Hand Crank for Manual Winch
Porter Basketball Net Tube-Tie Cord...
Bison Removable Basketball Goal Bracket...
Basketball Defender Ball Retention Net...
Bison Basketball Power Drive Shaft Height...
Bison Removable Basketball Goal Package
Bison Double Height Removable Goal Bracket
First Team Basketball Court Stencil...
FT75 Basketball 4" & 5" Pole Safety...
Porter FIBA Pro Pad Bolt-On Backboard...
Porter Supersonic II Transmitter
Porter Basketball Court Stencil Kit
FT74 Basketball Pole "Base" Safety Gusset...
Bison Removable Basketball Goal Bracket
Uni-Champ Turbo Adjustable Basketball...
Basketball Pro-Style Round Protector...
Hook and Loop Basketball Square Pole...
Basketball Rampage Ballast Box Safety...
FT76 Basketball Pole & Safety Gusset...
Model #: 1123
Engineered and built for high strength and durability for those facilities on a budget.
- Precision interlocking steel frame for rigidity and precise alignment
- Semi-enclosed, self lubricating worm gear with load rating of 1000 lbs
- Grooved Drum, for accurate winding, with a constant pressure roller preventing the cable from climbing the drum ends
- Braking is provided by double self-locking worm gearing with a passive uni-directional brake
- Winch is supplied with a cover and mounted directly to the wall
- Winch is supplied with a removable handle with a free turning sleeve that provides an easy, no friction grip
- 2 year limited warranty
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.