FIBA Motorized Portable Basketball Goals - 8'. Under normal mechanical operation the 1735 Portables are incredibly easy to set up and take down and cycle from stored position to full set up in 20 seconds. To add to operator comfort, safety and control, these portables feature a unique tethered operating control system that allows the operator to stand back from the unit and simply push a button to raise and lower the unit.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Goals, Backboards, & Nets > Portable & Retractable Goals
Bison DuraSkin Basketball Backboard...
Basketball TuffGuard Backboard Padding...
Bison Basketball ZipCrank Goal Height...
Bison T-Rex 54 SR Club Portable Basketball...
Porter Hand Crank for Manual Winch
Bison Basketball Key Switch and Cover...
Hurricane Triumph-ST Portable Basketball...
Fury II Portable Basketball Goals System
Bison Playtime Elementary Basketball...
Bison Basketball Power Drive Shaft Height...
Storm Arena Portable Basketball Goals
Bison Basketball Portable Hand Winch...
RollaJam Eclipse Portable Basketball...
Pro-Fold II Portable Fold Down Basketball...
Bison Club Court Glass Basketball Systems
OmniChamp II Portable Basketball Goals...
OmniChamp Eclipse Portable Basketball...
Rampage II Portable Basketball Goals...
Thunder Ultra Portable Basketball Goals
Bison Basketball Keyless Combination...
Now you have the best of both worlds in a top rated portable system that can be operated using spring or mechanically assisted set up.
Under normal mechanical operation the 1735 Portables are incredibly easy to set up and take down and cycle from stored position to full set up in 20 seconds. To add to operator comfort, safety and control, these portables feature a unique tethered operating control system that allows the operator to stand back from the unit and simply push a button to raise and lower the unit.
The tried and true spring system provides a back up operating system and adds a sense of security that your systems will be operable in case of an electric power failure. Fast, Safe and Reliable, the new 1735M models offer the finest Quality and Features available in the industry.
- Mechanical Operation with spring assist backup (Patent Pending)
- Tubular steel top brace provides a concealed runway for those unsightly power cords for shot clocks and cameras
- 4" Front padding exceeds ASTM 2440-4 Impact Standards for maximum player safety. Also includes bottom edge backboard padding.
- Porter's unique Tie-Down System eliminates any slack which greatly reduces stress and adds a margin of safety not provided by other manufacturers
- Porter's special goal attachment system allows for easy replacement of the goal without detaching the backboard
- Height adjustable to 8'
Optional Porter Boom Pad is available to meet FIBA requirements - Epic # E37912