First Team, Inc. Unbreakable Conversion Glass Basketball Backboard 42x72. Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed. Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard. Built-in goal leveling feature. Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding. Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass. Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass. Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Goals/Backboards/Nets > Backboards
Bison DuraSkin Basketball Backboard...
Bison Lifeguard White Aluminum Backboard
Bison 48" Tall Unbreakable XL Glass...
Bison Orange Replacement Shooter's Square
Bison Double Height Removable Goal Bracket
Bison Dura Steel Fan-Shaped Basketball...
54" Recreation TuffGuard Basketball...
Gared BB72G50HH 42" x 72" Outdoor Glass...
Gared 42" x 72" Fiberglass Rectangular...
Porter Championship Basketball Sway...
60" Recreation TuffGuard Basketball...
FoldaMount46 Magnum Wall Mounted Basketball...
SuperMount 68 Select Basketball Wall...
Bison Rust-Free Polyethylene Fan-Shaped...
Gared Adjustable Junior Jammer Backboard...
RetroFit42 Intensity Basketball Backboard...
42"x72" Acrylic Basketball Backboard...
Uni-Sport III Basketball Wall Mount...
Porter Center-Strut Mount Backboard...
SuperMount 46 Pro Basketball Wall Mount...
(Goal/Net & Padding NOT INCLUDED as seen in picture)
- Official 42"x72" tempered glass conversion basketball backboard
- Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed
- Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard (see accessories below)
- Built-in goal leveling feature
- Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding (see accessories below)
- Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass
- Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass
- Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications
- First Team, Inc. Lifetime Superior Warranty
First Team® Basketball Warranty Information
All First Team products are warranted against manufacturers defects at delivery. Additionally, First Team warranties most products for a given period of time as stated in the literature. Below is and explanation of First Team's warranty levels.
Covers any damage or failure caused by any type of basketball activity or related contact with the unit. This includes deliberate hanging on the rim as well as multiple player hanging. The Superior Warranty does not cover vandalism.