First Team, Inc. Unbreakable Conversion Glass Basketball Backboard 42x72. Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed. Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard. Built-in goal leveling feature. Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding. Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass. Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass. Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Goals/Backboards/Nets > Backboards
Bison DuraSkin Basketball Backboard...
Bison Removable Basketball Goal Bracket
Bison Dura Steel Fan-Shaped Basketball...
42"x72" Acrylic Basketball Backboard...
Basketball TuffGuard Backboard Padding...
FT233 Competition Fan Glass Basketball...
Basketball Safe-Pro Bolt-On Edge Pad...
Pro-Strut Glass Basketball Backboard-72"x42"
Porter Pro-Strut Basketball Backboard...
Bison 42"x72" Unbreakable XL Glass Backboard
Bison 48" Tall Unbreakable XL Glass...
Six-Shooter Youth Adjust Training Basketball...
54" Recreation TuffGuard Basketball...
Graphite Basketball Front Mounting Backboard
Championship 48"x36" Acrylic Basketball...
Steel Rectangular Basketball Backboard...
H-Frame Basketball Backboard Support...
42" Rectangular Polyethylene Basketball...
Steel or Aluminum Basketball Perforated...
39" Fan Shaped Poly Basketball Backboard
(Goal/Net & Padding NOT INCLUDED as seen in picture)
- Official 42"x72" tempered glass conversion basketball backboard
- Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed
- Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard (see accessories below)
- Built-in goal leveling feature
- Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding (see accessories below)
- Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass
- Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass
- Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications
- First Team, Inc. Lifetime Superior Warranty
First Team® Basketball Warranty Information
All First Team products are warranted against manufacturers defects at delivery. Additionally, First Team warranties most products for a given period of time as stated in the literature. Below is and explanation of First Team's warranty levels.
Covers any damage or failure caused by any type of basketball activity or related contact with the unit. This includes deliberate hanging on the rim as well as multiple player hanging. The Superior Warranty does not cover vandalism.