First Team, Inc. Unbreakable Conversion Glass Basketball Backboard 42x72. Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed. Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard. Built-in goal leveling feature. Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding. Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass. Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass. Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Goals, Backboards, & Nets > Backboards
Bison DuraSkin Basketball Backboard...
Porter Championship Basketball Sway...
Basketball TuffGuard Backboard Padding...
72" Recreation TuffGuard Basketball...
Bison Removable Basketball Goal Bracket
Bison Double Height Removable Goal Bracket
Bison Lifeguard White Aluminum Backboard
48" Recreation TuffGuard Basketball...
Fisher Basketball Goal Edge Padding...
Official 42"x72" Fiberglass Basketball...
Porter Basketball Fiberglass Backboard...
SuperMount 46 Tradition Basketball Mount...
FoldaMount46 Magnum Wall Mounted Basketball...
PowerMount Rebound Basketball Wall Mount...
36"x 54" Framed Acrylic Basketball Backboard...
FT236 Competition Glass Basketball Backboard
Six-Shooter Youth Adjust Training Basketball...
Bison Competitor 72"-96" Wall Mount...
Gared Collegiate 72" Glass Baskeball...
Uni-Sport III Basketball Wall Mount...
(Goal/Net & Padding NOT INCLUDED as seen in picture)
- Official 42"x72" tempered glass conversion basketball backboard
- Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed
- Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard (see accessories below)
- Built-in goal leveling feature
- Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding (see accessories below)
- Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass
- Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass
- Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications
- First Team, Inc. Lifetime Superior Warranty
First Team® Basketball Warranty Information
All First Team products are warranted against manufacturers defects at delivery. Additionally, First Team warranties most products for a given period of time as stated in the literature. Below is and explanation of First Team's warranty levels.
Covers any damage or failure caused by any type of basketball activity or related contact with the unit. This includes deliberate hanging on the rim as well as multiple player hanging. The Superior Warranty does not cover vandalism.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.