First Team, Inc. Unbreakable Conversion Glass Basketball Backboard 42x72. Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed. Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard. Built-in goal leveling feature. Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding. Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass. Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass. Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Goals/Backboards/Nets > Backboards
Bison DuraSkin Basketball Backboard...
Bison Orange Replacement Shooter's Square
36"x48" Framed Acrylic Basketball Backboard
FT233 Competition Fan Glass Basketball...
54" Recreation TuffGuard Basketball...
Bison Lifeguard White Aluminum Backboard
Bison Removable Basketball Goal Bracket
Championship 48"x36" Acrylic Basketball...
Bison Perpetual Steel Backboard
FoldaMount46 Magnum Wall Mounted Basketball...
SuperMount 68 Select Basketball Wall...
Six-Shooter Youth Adjust Training Basketball...
PowerMount Rebound Basketball Wall Mount...
Uni-Sport III Basketball Wall Mount...
SuperMount 46 Performance Basketball...
Gared Collegiate 72" Glass Baskeball...
Bison Rust-Free Polyethylene Fan-Shaped...
36"x 54" Framed Acrylic Basketball Backboard...
36"x60" Smoked Glass Basketball Backboard...
SuperMount 80 Magnum Basketball Wall...
(Goal/Net & Padding NOT INCLUDED as seen in picture)
- Official 42"x72" tempered glass conversion basketball backboard
- Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed
- Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard (see accessories below)
- Built-in goal leveling feature
- Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding (see accessories below)
- Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass
- Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass
- Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications
- First Team, Inc. Lifetime Superior Warranty
First Team® Basketball Warranty Information
All First Team products are warranted against manufacturers defects at delivery. Additionally, First Team warranties most products for a given period of time as stated in the literature. Below is and explanation of First Team's warranty levels.
Covers any damage or failure caused by any type of basketball activity or related contact with the unit. This includes deliberate hanging on the rim as well as multiple player hanging. The Superior Warranty does not cover vandalism.