First Team, Inc. Unbreakable Conversion Glass Basketball Backboard 42x72. Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed. Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard. Built-in goal leveling feature. Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding. Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass. Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass. Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Goals, Backboards, & Nets > Backboards
Bison DuraSkin Basketball Backboard...
Basketball TuffGuard Backboard Padding...
Bison Lifeguard White Aluminum Backboard
Bison Orange Replacement Shooter's Square
Bison Removable Basketball Goal Bracket
36"x54" Tempered Glass Basketball Backboards...
72" Recreation TuffGuard Basketball...
Gared ARG Conversion 72" Glass / Steel...
36"x 54" Framed Acrylic Basketball Backboard...
Bison Rust-Free Polyethylene Fan-Shaped...
Bison Perpetual Steel Backboard
PowerMount Rebound Basketball Wall Mount...
FoldaMount46 Magnum Wall Mounted Basketball...
Uni-Sport III Basketball Wall Mount...
Six-Shooter Youth Adjust Training Basketball...
36"x60" Smoked Glass Basketball Backboard...
Gared Collegiate 72" Glass Baskeball...
SuperMount 46 Performance Basketball...
FT236 Competition Glass Basketball Backboard
SuperMount 68 Select Basketball Wall...
(Goal/Net & Padding NOT INCLUDED as seen in picture)
- Official 42"x72" tempered glass conversion basketball backboard
- Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed
- Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard (see accessories below)
- Built-in goal leveling feature
- Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding (see accessories below)
- Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass
- Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass
- Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications
- First Team, Inc. Lifetime Superior Warranty
First Team® Basketball Warranty Information
All First Team products are warranted against manufacturers defects at delivery. Additionally, First Team warranties most products for a given period of time as stated in the literature. Below is and explanation of First Team's warranty levels.
Covers any damage or failure caused by any type of basketball activity or related contact with the unit. This includes deliberate hanging on the rim as well as multiple player hanging. The Superior Warranty does not cover vandalism.