First Team, Inc. Unbreakable Conversion Glass Basketball Backboard 42x72. Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed. Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard. Built-in goal leveling feature. Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding. Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass. Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass. Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Goals, Backboards, & Nets > Backboards
Bison DuraSkin Basketball Backboard...
Bison Removable Basketball Goal Bracket
Bison Double Height Removable Goal Bracket
Basketball TuffGuard Backboard Padding...
Bison 48" Tall Unbreakable XL Glass...
Bison Orange Replacement Shooter's Square
72" Recreation TuffGuard Basketball...
Gared LXP4200 Reg 72" Glass / Steel...
Wood Basketball Backboard w/ Fan Mount...
Gared BB72G50HH 42" x 72" Outdoor Glass...
Pro-Strut Glass Basketball Backboard-72"x42"
36"x60" Smoked Glass Basketball Backboard...
PowerMount Rebound Basketball Wall Mount...
SuperMount 46 Performance Basketball...
Gared Collegiate 72" Glass Baskeball...
Six-Shooter Youth Adjust Training Basketball...
FoldaMount46 Magnum Wall Mounted Basketball...
36"x 54" Framed Acrylic Basketball Backboard...
Uni-Sport III Basketball Wall Mount...
Powermount Select Basketball Wall Mount...
(Goal/Net & Padding NOT INCLUDED as seen in picture)
- Official 42"x72" tempered glass conversion basketball backboard
- Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed
- Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard (see accessories below)
- Built-in goal leveling feature
- Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding (see accessories below)
- Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass
- Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass
- Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications
- First Team, Inc. Lifetime Superior Warranty
First Team® Basketball Warranty Information
All First Team products are warranted against manufacturers defects at delivery. Additionally, First Team warranties most products for a given period of time as stated in the literature. Below is and explanation of First Team's warranty levels.
Covers any damage or failure caused by any type of basketball activity or related contact with the unit. This includes deliberate hanging on the rim as well as multiple player hanging. The Superior Warranty does not cover vandalism.