First Team, Inc. Unbreakable Conversion Glass Basketball Backboard 42x72. Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed. Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard. Built-in goal leveling feature. Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding. Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass. Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass. Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Goals/Backboards/Nets > Backboards
Bison DuraSkin Basketball Backboard...
Six-Shooter Youth Adjust Training Basketball...
Gared 1266 35" x 54" Fan Shape Steel...
Bison Lifeguard Cast Aluminum Backboard
Escalade Sports Goalrilla Universal...
Uni-Champ II Adjustable Basketball Wall...
Bison Dura Steel Fan-Shaped Basketball...
Bison Orange Replacement Shooter's Square
Basketball TuffGuard Backboard Padding...
48" Recreation TuffGuard Basketball...
Bison 42" x 54" Unbreakable Glass Backboard
Porter Championship Basketball Sway...
PowerMount Advantage Basketball Wall...
Championship 48"x36" Acrylic Basketball...
60" Recreation TuffGuard Basketball...
Little Champ Adjustable Basketball Backboard
39" Fan Shaped Poly Basketball Backboard
Powermount Select Basketball Wall Mount...
Steel Rectangular Basketball Backboard...
Basketball System Replacement Package...
(Goal/Net & Padding NOT INCLUDED as seen in picture)
- Official 42"x72" tempered glass conversion basketball backboard
- Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed
- Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard (see accessories below)
- Built-in goal leveling feature
- Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding (see accessories below)
- Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass
- Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass
- Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications
- First Team, Inc. Lifetime Superior Warranty
First Team® Basketball Warranty Information
All First Team products are warranted against manufacturers defects at delivery. Additionally, First Team warranties most products for a given period of time as stated in the literature. Below is and explanation of First Team's warranty levels.
Covers any damage or failure caused by any type of basketball activity or related contact with the unit. This includes deliberate hanging on the rim as well as multiple player hanging. The Superior Warranty does not cover vandalism.