First Team, Inc. Unbreakable Conversion Glass Basketball Backboard 42x72. Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed. Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard. Built-in goal leveling feature. Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding. Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass. Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass. Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Goals/Backboards/Nets > Backboards
Bison DuraSkin Basketball Backboard...
FIBA Center-Strut Basketball Glass Backboard
Porter Pro-Strut Basketball Backboard...
Basketball Safe-Pro Bolt-On Edge Pad...
Uni-Sport II Basketball Wall Mount System
Graphite Basketball Front Mounting Backboard
Gared 3050 Specialty 54" Glass / Steel...
Gared BB72G50 42" x 72" Outdoor Glass...
H-Frame Basketball Backboard Support...
36"x54" Tempered Glass Basketball Backboard...
Uni-Champ Turbo Adjustable Basketball...
Steel or Aluminum Basketball Perforated...
Steel Rectangular Basketball Backboard...
Little Champ Basketball Backboard Adapter
Little Champ Adjustable Basketball Backboard
36"x 54" Framed Acrylic Basketball Backboard...
1.5" Bolt on Edge Pad for Basketball...
42" Rectangular Polyethylene Basketball...
Acrylic 42" Basketball Backboard ACRB-72
Basketball System Replacement Package...
(Goal/Net & Padding NOT INCLUDED as seen in picture)
- Official 42"x72" tempered glass conversion basketball backboard
- Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed
- Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard (see accessories below)
- Built-in goal leveling feature
- Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding (see accessories below)
- Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass
- Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass
- Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications
- First Team, Inc. Lifetime Superior Warranty
First Team® Basketball Warranty Information
All First Team products are warranted against manufacturers defects at delivery. Additionally, First Team warranties most products for a given period of time as stated in the literature. Below is and explanation of First Team's warranty levels.
Covers any damage or failure caused by any type of basketball activity or related contact with the unit. This includes deliberate hanging on the rim as well as multiple player hanging. The Superior Warranty does not cover vandalism.