First Team, Inc. Unbreakable Conversion Glass Basketball Backboard 42x72. Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed. Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard. Built-in goal leveling feature. Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding. Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass. Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass. Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Goals/Backboards/Nets > Backboards
Bison DuraSkin Basketball Backboard...
Bison Orange Replacement Shooter's Square
Basketball TuffGuard Backboard Padding...
Bison Lifeguard White Aluminum Backboard
Pro-Strut Glass Basketball Backboard-72"x42"
Bison Dura Steel Fan-Shaped Basketball...
Bison Removable Basketball Goal Bracket
Gared 1260PS 60" Perforated Steel Backboards
54" Recreation TuffGuard Basketball...
Gared BB72G50HH 42" x 72" Outdoor Glass...
RetroFit42 Intensity Basketball Backboard...
42"x72" Acrylic Basketball Backboard...
FoldaMount46 Magnum Wall Mounted Basketball...
SuperMount 80 Advantage Basketball Wall...
Gared 42" x 72" Fiberglass Rectangular...
Gared Adjustable Junior Jammer Backboard...
36"x 54" Framed Acrylic Basketball Backboard...
FT236 Competition Glass Basketball Backboard
Uni-Sport III Basketball Wall Mount...
SuperMount 68 Select Basketball Wall...
(Goal/Net & Padding NOT INCLUDED as seen in picture)
- Official 42"x72" tempered glass conversion basketball backboard
- Mounts directly to structures where fan-shaped boards previously existed
- Unbreakable design like our popular FT235 basketball backboard (see accessories below)
- Built-in goal leveling feature
- Board is pre-drilled for FT72C TuffGuard backboard padding (see accessories below)
- Cushioned 1/2" tempered glass
- Regulation white border and shooters square fired into glass
- Meets all NCAA and H.S. specifications
- First Team, Inc. Lifetime Superior Warranty
First Team® Basketball Warranty Information
All First Team products are warranted against manufacturers defects at delivery. Additionally, First Team warranties most products for a given period of time as stated in the literature. Below is and explanation of First Team's warranty levels.
Covers any damage or failure caused by any type of basketball activity or related contact with the unit. This includes deliberate hanging on the rim as well as multiple player hanging. The Superior Warranty does not cover vandalism.