Slog Series Trekker Middleweight Outdoor Socks are constructed of knit with a 50/50 merino wool & polypropylene blend, this middleweight outdoor sock performs like a true heavyweight, boasting enhanced wicking, breathable comfort, blister resistance, superior odor control, and a stylish profile. Top Selling Item.
Similar Items by Category: Basketball > Socks > Merino Wool
Slog Series Stamina Roll Socks-Closeout
Slog Series Stamina Quarter Socks-Closeout
TCK Slog Series Wool Crew Socks-Closeout
Wigwam Merino Comfort Hiker Crew Outdoor...
Wigwam Cable Knee High Length Casual...
Wigwam Merino Airlite Pro Crew Length...
Wigwam 132 Wool Crew Athletic Socks
Wigwam The Ice Sock Wool Crew Outdoor...
Wigwam Youth Lil' Rascal Crew Length...
Wigwam Merino Rugged Hiker Crew Outdoor...
Wigwam Base Camp Fusion Knee Outdoor...
Wigwam Countryside Crew Length Casual...
Wigwam Silky Crew Length Casual Adult...
Wigwam Pink Youth Merino Comfort Hiker...
Wigwam Merino/Silk Nomad Crew Outdoor...
Wigwam Merino Comfort Explorer Crew...
Wigwam Merino Comfort Sportsman Crew...
Wigwam Minus 40C Silver Crew Outdoor...
Wigwam Rebel Fusion Qtr Length Outdoor...
Wigwam Merino/Silk Scout Qtr Outdoor...
The Trekker's secret is a unique 50/50 low-micron merino wool & polypropylene blend. The fusing of wool and polypro fibers makes for an incredibly strong yarn with outstanding recovery in washing and exceptional heat and cool retention. By default, you get the performance features of both yarns combined into one sock. For the rugged path, that cannot be a bad thing. Added benefits include a full arch support, a flat-knit side panel to reduce bunching, and infused Sanitized® antimicrobials to fight bacteria and odor. If you want enhanced wicking, breathable comfort, blister resistance, superior odor control, and a quick-drying sock, the Trekker has all this in two stylish demeanors. It's a middleweight that performs like a true heavyweight. Wear it on the weekend trail or for the weekday meeting.
- TCK proDRI insulates and manages moisture
- Sanitized® antimicrobial agents serve as built-in deodorant
- Heel/Toe construction
- Wool/Polypro blend equals strength, recovery in washing, and superior moisture management
- A fine needle count and low micron wool fibers translate into durability with a soft hand
- Double welt top for comfort and fit
- Arch compression reduces foot fatigue and increases circulation
- Ergonomically cushioned foot for comfort and impact absorbency
- Reinforced heel and toe reduces slipping and increases resilience
- High-splice protects against abrasion and blisters
- Flat-knit side panel reduces bunching and aids in breathability
- Smooth toe-seam adds comfort
- 33% Merino Wool
- 33% Polypropylene
- 26% Nylon
- 5% Elastic
- 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Medium (Men: 6-9 / Women: 7-10)
- Large (Men: 9-12 / Women: 10-13)
- X-Large (Men: 12-15)
- Twin City products are best preserved when machine washed and dried on low heat.
- NO BLEACH.
- Launder inside out to prevent pilling and fuzzing.
Due to the nature of closeout items - Please note:
*There may be a color shift between same sizes/colors in your order.
*Possible fabric imperfections
*Measurements are approximate and may vary slightly within the same size/color group.
*Weights of items may vary within the same size/color group.
*Packaging/Tags/item numbers may vary
*Material composition may vary
*Logos may vary
**BECAUSE DYE LOTS VARY, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE COLOR MATCHING ON ALL SHIPMENTS**